Sama Balls are based on a traditional recipe that combines herbs, spices and nutrient-dense super foods into a healing, energetic sweet treat.
Turmeric itself supports a healthy inflammatory response, boosts your body’s natural defenses, supports flexibility and clears brain fog. When combined with symphonic adaptogens like ginger, cayenne and plant-based fats your body is better able to absorb the benefits of turmeric.
Here, in this Sama Ball recipe, we’ve also included protein-rich almond butter, goji berries (for immune support), raw local honey (with digestion-friendly enzymes), and cacao nibs (for their antioxidants and feel good properties)!
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Cacao Nibs
- 1/2 cup Gogi Berries
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Tumeric – Elixir of Life
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp powdered Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp powdered Ginger
- pinch of salt
Super quick and easy, this no-bake energizing Sama Ball recipe takes only about 20 minutes of active work time with an hour for chilling.
- In a food processor, process goji berries and cacao nibs until finely chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients to food processor and process until combined.
- Put in fridge for 1 hour to harden.
- Form into balls and enjoy!