No-Bake Turmeric-Coconut Bites
Looking for an easy and healthy turmeric snack recipe? Make these simple and delicious no-bake turmeric-coconut bites using our own Pure Prana Turmeric Shots.
– 1 ½ cups unsweetened shredded coconut
– 1 cup raw cashews
– 1 teaspoon ground turmeric powder
– 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup or honey
– 2 – 4 tablespoons coconut flour
1. Combine the shredded coconut, cashews, and ground turmeric to a food processor or high-speed blender. Blend until the mixture resembles a flour. It should be fine and crumbly.
2. Add the Pure Prana shot and maple syrup/honey to the blender or food processor with the coconut cashew mixture. Blend just until it is all incorporated.
3. Incorporate the coconut flour, one tablespoon at a time blending/processing between eat tablespoon. The mixture does not need any more coconut flour once you can form a ball easily in your hands.
4. Once the desired consistency is reached, roll the turmeric mixture into tablespoon sized bites. Repeat until all the mixture is used.
Optional: roll the bites in more shredded coconut.
This recipe makes about 14 bites. Bites can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.